Noona's Classical Patterns
A Style And Technique Workbook
* Workbooks in style, history, form, analysis, composition, and general musicianship.
* Contains sample pieces from each period and a unit of technique "patterns" arranged in sets.
* THIS BOOK IS PERMANENTLY OUT OF PRINT.
By Walter and Carol Noona
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Sarabande - Johann Sebastian Bach
* Six Variations on a Swiss Air - Ludwig van Beethoven
* Landler in A minor - Franz Schubert
* Mazurka, Op. 67 No. 2 - Frederic Chopin