I Want To Quit Piano But My Folks Won't Let Me
A Coping Book For Piano Students
* Represents an important accomplishment: they combine extensive musical knowledge and teaching experience with great empathy and psy-chological awareness of the feelings, thoughts and conflicts that students bring to learning to play the piano.
* The delightful compositions in this series cover a wide stylistic range, including pieces in Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Contemporary, Jazz and Blues styles.
* Appropriate for Intermediate pianists.
By Kathryn Mishell
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Hanging By Your Thumbs With A Smile
* I Didn't Have Time To Practice
* I'm Supposed To Count Out Loud
* The Blue Glass
* I Hate Recitals
* Alone In My Room
* I'd Rather Be Outdoors
* I Played It Perfectly At Home