* Best loved songs and themes of George Gershwin.
* A complete, integrated system of piano teaching materials, THE YOUNG PIANIST'S LIBRARY provides teacher and student with a stimulating repertoire of graded teaching pieces in numerous categories for any teaching approach.
By George Gershwin
Arranged by Denes Agay
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Theme from Concerto in F (First Movement)
* Theme from Concerto in F (Second Movement)
* Fascinating Rhythm
* I Got Rhythm
* Gershwin's Improvisation on: I Got Rhythm
* Prelude No. 2
* Rhapsody in Blue
* Someone to Watch Over Me