Piano Tomorrow Series
Reading And Repertoire
* The purpose of the Reading And Repertoire books is to help piano students develop fast and accurate reading.
* Can be used with students who have completed any Primer method.
* This book is excellent for strengthening the reading skills of other method books.
* Emphasis is on locating starting notes and intervallic reading.
* Several successful reading approaches are included: guideposts, landmarks, lines and spaces, letter grouping, the five C's and middle C.
* Thirty-five pieces of music provide appealing study and recital music.