* This book is the fourth book of the Intermediate Course.
* Appropriate for the student who has reached the intermediate level, whether child or adult.
* "Repertoire" books offer a wide range of progressive, original, intermediate-level repertoire from the Baroque to the 20th century.
* At the close of each "Repertoire" volume there is a glossary of terms.
By Lynn Freeman Olson, Louise Bianchi and Marvin Blickenstaff
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
Andre, Johann Anton
Bach, Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach
* Minuet In C Minor
Beethoven, Ludwig van
* Allemande And Trio
Haydn, Franz Joseph
* Country Dance
* German Dance
* Variations On A Russian Folk-Song