* The SUZUKI METHOD of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment.
* According to Dr. Suzuki, a world- renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human behavior.
* Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach.
* This book is a logical continuation of the curricullum contained in the first volume.
By Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Ecossaise - (J.N. Hummel)
* A Short Story - (H. Lichner)
* The Happy Farmer (from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 - (R. Schumann)
* Minuet No. 1, Minuet III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 - (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet 2, BWV Anh. 114 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach -(Anonymous)
* Minuet 3, BWV Anh. 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach - (C. Petzold)
* Minuet, Minuet I from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 - (J.S. Bach)
* Cradle Song - (C.M. von Weber)
* Minuet K. 2, Einzelstucke für Klavier - (W. A. Mozart)
* Arietta - (W.A. Mozart)
* Melody from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 1 - (R. Schumann)
* Sonatina from Zwei Leichte Sonaten No. 1, Kinsky-Halm Anh. 5 (Moderato, Romance: Allegretto) - (L. van Beethoven)
* Musette, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 - (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet, BWV Anh. 115 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach - (C. Petzold)