* The SUZUKI METHOD of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment.
* According to Dr. Suzuki, a world- renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human behavior.
* Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach.
* This book is a logical continuation of the curricullum contained in the second volume.
By Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Sonatina, Op. 36, No. 1 (Allegro, Andante, Vivace) - (M. Clementi)
* Sonatina, Op. 55, No. 1 (Allegro, Vivace) - (F. Kuhlau)
* Theme (arr. from L. van Beethoven)
* The Wild Horeseman from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 8 - (R. Schumann)
* Ecossaise, Ecossaise für Militarmusik - (L. van Beethoven)
* Sonatina, Op. 36, No. 3 (Spiritoso) - (M. Clementi)
* Sonatina (Allegretto) - (W.A. Mozart)