* The SUZUKI METHOD of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment.
* According to Dr. Suzuki, a world- renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human behavior.
* Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach.
* This book is a logical continuation of the curricullum contained in the fourth volume.
By Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Für Elise, Wo O59 (L. van Beethoven)
* Arabesque from 25 Easy and Progressive Studies, Op. 100, No. 2 (F. Burgmüller)
* By the Limpid Stream from 25 Easy and Progressive Studies, Op. 100, No. 7 (F. Burgmüller)
* Sonatina in F Major from Zwei Leichte Sonaten No. 2, Kinsky-Halm, Anh. 5 (Allegro assai, Rondo: Allegro) (L. van Beethoven)
* Old French Song from Album for the Young, Op. 39, No. 16 (P.I. Tchaikovsky)
* Prelude in C Major from The Well-Tempered Clavier, Vol. I, BWV 846 (J.S. Bach)
* Invention No. 1 from Two-Part Inventions (J.S. Bach)
* Sonata No. 48, Hob. XVI/35 (Allegro con brio, Adagio, Finale: Allegro) (J. Haydn)
* Siciliano from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 11 (R. Schumann)
* First Loss from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 16 (R. Schumann)