* The SUZUKI METHOD of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment.
* According to Dr. Suzuki, a world- renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human behavior.
* Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach.
* This book is a logical continuation of the curricullum contained in the fifth volume.
By Dr. Shinichi Suzuki
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Sonata K. 330 (I. Allegro moderato, II. Andante cantabile, III. Allegretto) (W.A. Mozart)
* Sonata Pastorale, K. 9; L. 413 (D. Scarlatti)
* Sonata K. 331 (I. Andante grazioso, II. Minuet, III. Alla turca - Allegretto) (W.A. Mozart)
* Prelude In G Major (Allegro) (Handel)
* The Harmonious Blacksmith (Handel)
* Minuet Op. 14, No. 1 (Paderewski)