* Composed by America's best-known 19th-century composer and pianist and the first to achieve international recognition.
* Written in A-flat major and 6/8 time, this piece begins with the left hand alone and the right hand joins as the intensity increases.
* It offers great dynamic contrast as well as several tempo changes throughout.
* This solo is for the Late Intermediate pianist.
* Alfred Masterwork Edition
* This solo is included in the National Federation Of Music Clubs 2011-2013 Festivals Bulletin Piano Solo Event (Difficult Class II)