Sonata In A Major, K. 331
For Two Pianos, Four Hands
* Piano I has the melody, but Piano II has just as much fun!
* Mozart's all-time favorite has not been changed in any way, all improvisations occur in the second piano.
* Parts are evenly matched.
* This piece will work wonderfully for multi-piano concerts!
* Two copies included.
* This music is included in the National Federation Of Music Clubs 2014-2016 Festivals Bulletin Piano Duo Event – Two Pianos, Four Hands (Difficult Class I)
By Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Arranged by Sylvia Rabinof