* This diversified collection guides students to develop stylistic performances of Bach's keyboard works.
* Among the 27 selections are numerous menuets, "short" preludes and suite movements.
* The introductory material contains an excellent discussion of ornamentation, rhythm, articulation, tempo and dynamics in the keyboard music of this master composer.
* This is an Alfred Masterwork edition.
By Johann Sebastian Bach
Edited by Willard Palmer
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Prelude in F Major BWV 927
* Musette BWV 808
* March in D Major BWV Anh. 122
* Sarabande BWV 827
* Prelude in G Minor BWV 929
* Prelude in C Major BWV 924
* Menuet in G Major BWV 841
* Prelude in C Major BWV 939
* Aria in D minor BWV 515
* Menuet in G Minor BWV 842
* March in G Major BWV Anh. 124
* Prelude in C Minor BWV 999
* Prelude in D Minor BWV 935
* Polonaise in G Minor BWV Anh. 125
* Prelude in D Minor BWV 926
* Menuet in D minor BWV Anh. 132
* Bourrée BWV 996
* Menuet BWV 817
* Applicatio BWV 994
* Prelude in C Major
* Musette in D Major BWV Anh. 126
* Menuet in G Major BWV Anh. 114
* Polonaise in G Minor BWV Anh. 119
* Menuet in G Minor BWV Anh. 115
* Menuet in B-flat Major BWV Anh. 118
* Prelude in C Major BWV 924a