Seven Sonatinas for the Piano
WoO 47, 50, 51 & Anh. 5
* All written in Beethoven's youth, these sonatinas display many of the composer's already mature style traits.
* The "Sonatina in F minor, " WoO 47/2 is reminiscent of the "Sonata in C minor," Op. 13 ("Pathetique").
* This collections also contains the popular "Sonatina in G Major" and "Sonatina in F Major."
* Together with the dances and easier variations these sonatinas provide a fine foundation for the study of Beethoven's sonatas.
* This volume is part of the Alfred Masterwork Edition series.