Frances Clark Library For Piano Students
* The 6 volumes of the Piano Technic series are designed as technical preparation for the piano literature which the student pays at each of the corresponding levels.
* Each etude rehearses a specific technical point.
* The technical point occurs over and over throughtout the piece.
* There is always as much experience for the left hand as for the right hand.
* There is equal experience for all 10 fingers.
* The technical practice is done in a musical context, not in finger exercises.