* Piano music appropriate for the auditions of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.
* By this level the student is ready for the easiest classics.
* The classics in these books are not only the usual easier Bach and Mozart, they also include such composers as Handel, Clark, and C.P.E Bach.
* Besides sonatinas by Beethoven, Kuhlau, and Clementi, there are examples by Dussek and Merkel.
* While most of the Romantics are familiar (Tchaikovsky and others) there are contemporary compositions in new, but not extreme, idioms.
Selected and edited by Leo Podolsky in collaboration with June Davison and Ardella Schaub
Please see table of contents for selections.
Table of Contents
* Praeludium, C Major - J. S. Bach
* Prelude, F Major - J. S. Bach
* Landler - Mozart
* Study For Right Or Left Hand Alone - C.P.E. Bach
* Fur Elise - Beethoven
* Sonatina, C Major - Clementi
* Sonatina, G Major - Merkel
* Avalanche - Heller
* Russian Folk Dance - Tchaikovsky
* Waltz, E Minor - Grieg